Summer is coming to an end and classes are starting soon. You're looking for a job, but not just any part-time gig. You want a job with purpose. You want to serve and give back to your community.
We've got you covered! Side by Side Kids is currently hiring afterschool teachers, affectionately known as “Crew Leaders” by our kids. Here's 10 reasons why you should be a Crew Leader:
1. Up to 20 hours per semester of paid training on concepts like classroom management, engaging students, ministry, and more!
2. The opportunity to know and mentor a class of 10 amazing kids.
3. Work alongside a team of like-minded individuals who will pray with you, laugh with you, and grow with you!
4. Casual work environment—wear jeans and a t-shirt—silliness welcomed!
5. Summers and school holidays off—we follow the university calendar.
6. Work as few as 7 or as many as 16 hours per week.
7. Practice your Spanish!
8. Expand your creative, problem-solving skills.
9. Learn what it means to be a servant leader.
10. Grow in your relationship with Jesus!
So, what are you waiting for? Your next job can help you grow both professionally and spiritually all while serving your community! Take a step of faith and apply today! Please email email@example.com with any questions.