With fall comes the beginning of a new school year, (hopefully) cooler weather, and LOTS of change and growth at Side by Side Kids! Here’s what the SBSK team is looking forward to most this semester.
- Lisa: I’m excited to see our new campuses open, and to see SBSK make a greater impact in Austin!
- Piccola: I’m looking forward to seeing the kids after summer break and learning all the ways they’ve grown! And on top of that, connecting even more people to SBSK. Come volunteer!
- Tonya: I am looking forward to opening up TWO new school sites! My prayer is that all the youth in our community feel safe and supported.
- Michelle: I’m excited to see our kids, both new and old! I’m eager to connect with Summer Scholars students to see if what they learned this summer carries over in the school year. I’m also excited to meet and train all of our new staff!
- Avery: I’m excited to start at two new schools, Oak Hill and Campbell Elementary, and to reach more of the community!
- Kelsey: I’m eager to get to know all of the new members of the SBSK family - kids, parents, supporters, volunteers, and staff alike - and watch Christ’s love transform their lives!