Happy New Year!
As we look forward to the New Year and all God has in store, we're also looking back to our favorite memories from 2016. Here's a list of our top 5 most popular blogs:
5. What We're Thankful for - We went over to Webb Primary to ask our second and third graders what they were thankful for, and I promise the video is definitely worth watching again right now!
4. As One Door Closes, Another One Opens - Despite structural concerns at T.A. Brown and the transition to a new building, we were able to continue serving our students and their families at their new location. Re-read the incredible story of God's provision.
3. Making Time for Ministry - Volunteer and Crew Leader, Dana, shared her story that encouraged us to live generously with our time. Read again and be inspired!
2. Ariana's Story - The 6-year-old Webb student shares, “I have learned that God is our Father and He helps us do hard things.” This is my all-time favorite. Read this touching story again now!
1. The Perfect Mix - Social Media Marketing Intern extraordinaire, Christie Chiang, shares her SBSK internship story that she describes as "equal parts timing, opportunity and God". A great read if you're currently trying to discern God's leading in your life!
What a year! Thank you for reading and sharing in our joy. Stay tuned for 2017's blogs!