We want to offer you HOPE!
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth gives way and the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling."
Resources for families
AISD Food Services: Curbside meals for children only, under the age of 19
When: Monday-Friday, 11am-2pm
Where: 16 pick-up locations, 54 delivery locations
Meals may be provided to parents and caregivers, even when the child is not present, provided they have one of the following:
- Official letter/email from schools that shows child is enrolled
- Individual student report cards
- Attendance record from Parent Portal of school website
- Student ID cards
- Birth certificate for children not in school
If the parent does not have documentation, the child must be present to receive a meal. Weekend meal packs no longer available.
Central Texas Food Bank: Hunger affects people from all walks of life.
El Buen Food Pantry: Curbside meals available. At this time, no documentation required.
When: Tuesday-Thursday, 9am-10:30am
Where: 7000 Woodhue Drive, Austin, TX 78745
UDSA National Hunger Hotline: 1-866-3-HUNGRY
*Call 211 for additional information about food access in the Austin area.
Telehealth opportunities for AISD families
Virtual Care for Kids is expanding their partnership with AISD to include at-home telemedicine care to serve families and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Before children can be treated, they must be registered at https://urgentcarekids.com/aisd/. Parents and guardians should act now and not wait until there is a medical need.
- Free internet
- At-home projects
- San Diego Zoo online resources
- Yellowstone National Park online tour
- Guggenheim Museum online tour
- Smithsonian zoos and museums resources
- Online instruments
- Bible verse coloring pages
- Red Rocks Church kids Bible study resources
- Khan Academy math and reading videos
- Kids workouts
- Educational videos and games
- Educational videos
- Helping kids navigate anxiety
Have another need?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.