In the midst of this uncertainty, we want to offer you HOPE!
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging."
Resources for families
AISD Food Services: curbside meals for children under the age of 19 and their parents/caregivers at 70 locations while school is closed due to COVID-19 precautions.
- When: Monday-Friday, 11am-2pm
- Where: 16 pick-up locations, 54 delivery locations
- Each child and parent/caregiver may receive one breakfast and one lunch meal daily and a weekend pack on Fridays
- Must be present to receive meals
- Families are recommended to complete the meal pre-order form Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., to request meals for that day
UDSA National Hunger Hotline: 1-866-3-HUNGRY
Call 211 for additional information about food access in the Austin area.
Free Educational Resources
- Free internet
- At-home projects
- San Diego Zoo online resources
- Yellowstone National Park online tour
- Guggenheim Museum online tour
- Smithsonian zoos and museums resources
- Online instruments
- Bible verse coloring pages
- Red Rocks Church kids Bible study resources
- Khan Academy math and reading videos
- Kids workouts
- Educational videos and games
- Educational videos
- Helping kids navigate anxiety
Have another need?
Please email email@example.com if you have specific needs we can help meet.