More ways to give
Our children need you more than ever!
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not evil, to give you a future and a hope."
The students and families served by Side by Side Kids have been greatly impacted by COVID-19 with loss of wages and childcare, inability to pay for basic needs, food insecurity, and lack of health support, such as access to face masks or an understanding of how to protect their families. As a result, SBSK has pivoted to support the basic and most urgent needs of our community while also fulfilling our mission to inspire and equip kids in Austin to be excellent students, make wise choices, and follow Christ.
Here are ways you can help!
1. Give online and we'll purchase gift cards on your behalf.
2. Personally purchase HEB gifts cards and send to:
Side by Side Kids
P.O. Box 15123
Austin, TX 78761-5123
*Please note - HEB gift cards must be purchased in store.
Sponsor an HEB Curbside order or delivery
You decide the amount, we'll connect with a family most in need. For more information, email Program Director, Megan Timko. What an incredible way to feed a family physically and spiritually!
Send a pizza!
Local pizza places, like Papa John's and Pizza Hut are offering safe, no contact deliveries. For more information, email Colton Lathram. What a great way to send fun and joy!
Create a care package
- Healthy food items
- Items with intact, unopened, consumer or commercial packaging
- Items with non-breakable packaging (no glass please)
- Food within the expiration date on the packaging
The following items are most requested:
- Peanut butter
- Loaves of bread
- Canned chicken breast or tuna
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Fresh produce, such as apples or oranges
- Dry pinto or black beans
- Brown rice
- Animal crackers
- Healthy snack options
- Paper towels, plates, and napkins
- Toilet paper
Your care package will be delivered by a SBSK staff member. For more information, email Colton Lathram.